ROCK PICKER FOR SKID STEER | SERIES RH
Rock Picker for Skid Steer RH
Quickly picks up rocks with diameters of 20cm to 50cm The hydraulic introducer pushes the rocks to the bottom of the bucket, separating the soil.
Data sheet RH
Discover all the technical features of a professional rock picker
- Picks up rocks with diameters of 20cm to 50cm
- Hydraulic introducer
- Mounted on skid-steer or telescopic loader
- Compact design
- All materials are robust
- High quality in all materials
- Agile and very easy to handle
- For areas with low rock density
- Can be used on all types of ground.
- Easy and quick maintenance
Here you can see the results of working with Tasias rock pickers
RH series models
We have 2 models with different features to adapt to any task.
|Model||Height||Hydraulic circuits||Working width||Width||Length||Weight||Load|
- Universal fast coupling for skid-steer.
- Wear-resistant material in key areas.
- High-torque hydraulic motor.
- Pressure limiting valve.
- Rock size: from 20 cm to 50 cm of diameter.
- Working depth: Picks up surface rocks.
Are you interested in this
professional rock pickers
At Tasias we are specialised in the design and manufacture of professional rock pickers. We have a team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience. Our machinery is used by professionals in the agricultural sector. Our quality stands out because we use the best materials, without forgetting the design, great functionality and guaranteed durability. We have a building with a floor area of more than 200m2 with research, 3D engineering design and manufacturing departments, and as a result, we have complete control over quality while guaranteeing an accurate configuration.