ROCK PICKER | SERIES MX-15
Rock Picker MX-15
Rock picker that picks up rocks with diameters of 3cm to 20cm. Ideal for small areas.
Data sheet MX-15
Discover all the technical features of a professional rock picker
- Picks up rocks with diameters of 3cm to 20cm
- Optional sideways movement
- Ideal for small areas
- Ideal for trees, vines, greenhouses
- High quality in all materials
- Small, lightweight machine
- For tractors between 50 and 80 HP
- Can be used on all types of ground.
- Changeable grills
- Easy and quick maintenance
Here you can see the results of working with Tasias rock pickers
MX-15 series models
We have 8 models with different features to adapt to any task.
|Model||Breaks||Hydraulic circuits||Working width||Width||Length||Unloading height||Weight||Load||Tractor||Wheels|
|Swivel hitch coupling|
|Moveable swivel hitch coupling|
- An additional grill can be installed, with 3.5, 5, 6 or 7 cm of separation between bars, in order to pick up larger or smaller rocks.
- Side grills.
- Rotating introducer with 3 blades.
- Safety clutch.
- Two-speed power take-off.
- Tips made from strong, reversible and changeable material.
- Rock size: Up to 20 cm diameter.
- Operating speed: 1-3 km/h.
- Working depth: 10 cm maximum.
Are you interested in this
professional rock pickers
At Tasias we are specialised in the design and manufacture of professional rock pickers. We have a team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience. Our machinery is used by professionals in the agricultural sector. Our quality stands out because we use the best materials, without forgetting the design, great functionality and guaranteed durability. We have a building with a floor area of more than 200m2 with research, 3D engineering design and manufacturing departments, and as a result, we have complete control over quality while guaranteeing an accurate configuration.