SUSPENDED ROCK PICKER | SERIES RS
Suspended Rock Picker RS
Rock picker that picks up rocks with diameters of 20cm to 1m. It is coupled to the tractor at three points and tilts backwards hydraulically.
Data sheet RS
Discover all the technical features of a professional rock picker
- Picks up rocks with diameters of 20cm to 1m.
- Coupled to the tractor at three points.
- Tilts backwards hydraulically.
- For soft, dry and ventilated grounds.
- High quality in all materials.
- Ideal for daily or occasional work.
- For tractors of 80 HP upwards.
- For areas with low rock density.
- Easy and quick maintenance.
Here you can see the results of working with Tasias rock pickers
RS series models
We have 4 models with different features to adapt to any task.
|Model||Height||Hydraulic circuits||Working width||Width||Length||Weight||Load|
- Stone size: from 20 cm diameter.
- Operating speed: 1-3 km/h.
- Working depth: 15 cm, maximum.
Are you interested in this
professional rock pickers
At Tasias we are specialised in the design and manufacture of professional rock pickers. We have a team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience. Our machinery is used by professionals in the agricultural sector. Our quality stands out because we use the best materials, without forgetting the design, great functionality and guaranteed durability. We have a building with a floor area of more than 200m2 with research, 3D engineering design and manufacturing departments, and as a result, we have complete control over quality while guaranteeing an accurate configuration.