ROCK PICKER | SERIES MX-S24
Rock Picker MX-S24
Rock picker that picks up rocks with diameters of 3cm to 30cm. Powerful pick-up system made from robust material.
Data sheet MX-S24
Discover all the technical features of a professional rock picker
- Picks up rocks with diameters of 3cm to 30cm
- Powerful pick-up system
- Compact design and easy to handle
- With a safety clutch
- Unloading height of up to 3.3 metres
- High quality in all materials
- MX-S are coupled to the fixed hitch
- MX-S with a hydraulic draw bar
- Adaptive swivel system
- For tractors of 120 HP upwards
- Changeable screens
- Easy and quick maintenance
Here you can see the results of working with Tasias rock pickers
MX-S24 series models
We have 3 models with different features to adapt to any task.
|Model||Breaks||Hydraulic circuits||Working width||Width||Length||Unloading height||Weight||Load||Tractor||Wheels|
|Hydraulic hitch with parallelogram|
- An additional grill can be installed, with 3.5, 5, 6 or 7 cm of separation between bars, in order to pick up larger or smaller rocks.
- Side grills.
- Reinforced bars for hard rocks with 60x12x330 spikes and tungsten-covered tips.
- Rotating introducer with 3 blades.
- Safety clutch.
- Two-speed power take-off.
- Tips made from strong, reversible and changeable material.
- Rock size: Up to 30 cm diameter.
- Operating speed: 1-3 km/h.
- Working depth: 10 cm, maximum.
- Other: The 385/65 wheels are retreaded.
Are you interested in this
professional rock pickers
At Tasias we are specialised in the design and manufacture of professional rock pickers. We have a team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience. Our machinery is used by professionals in the agricultural sector. Our quality stands out because we use the best materials, without forgetting the design, great functionality and guaranteed durability. We have a building with a floor area of more than 200m2 with research, 3D engineering design and manufacturing departments, and as a result, we have complete control over quality while guaranteeing an accurate configuration.