Company: TASIAS, S.A
Postal Address: P. I. PLANS D'ARAN, C / NICOLAU COPERNIC 41, THE POLE OF CLARAMUNT 08787 BARCELONA
Data of delegate contact in data protection: Delegate is not available.
Extended description of the purpose / s of the treatment:
- We will treat your data The purpose of the data collection in all the sections mentioned in the previous point is to maintain a direct and personalized contact with our Users. In this way, we will use your data to answer any questions or information you may require, manage your requests and guarantee an experience that respects the highest standards.
- The email from which you write to our corporate email or the one you provide in the authorized forms, we will use it to send you information related to the doubts or concerns that you have raised.
- In no case will you receive information from third parties without having informed you and requested your express prior consent, thus ensuring compliance with the parameters of European regulations.
We may also use your data for advertising and commercial prospection purposes, if you expressly show your consent at the indicated time.
Deadlines or criteria for data storage:
The personal data provided will be kept while the relationship with the entity is maintained and its deletion is not requested by the interested party, they will be kept in accordance with the legal deadlines established in fiscal and accounting matters, taking as reference the last communication.
Automated decisions, profiles and applied logic:
The company will NOT make automated decisions, profiles or logic applied to its data.
Legitimation for the execution of a contract:
Because the treatment is necessary for the execution of a commercial contract, in which you are a party, it is stated that the type of contract in question is the aforementioned commercial contract or the pre-contractual relationship.
As the communication of personal data is a legal or contractual requirement and a necessary requirement to subscribe to the aforementioned contract, the interested party is informed that they are obliged to provide personal data, and likewise that the consequences of not doing so may imply non-provision of the solicited service.
During the period of duration of the treatment, TASIAS, S.A will not make any assignment, except legal obligation, nor any transfer.
The interested party may exercise the following rights:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment.
- Right to oppose treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw the consent given.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating personal data concerning them at the Entity. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In this case, the entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
For this you can use the forms provided by the company, or write a letter to TASIAS, S.A - PL. PLANS D'ARAN, C / NICOLAU COPERNIC 41, THE POLE OF CLARAMUNT 08787 BARCELONA can also send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In case you feel your rights are violated in relation to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can submit a claim to the competent Data Protection Control Authority through of its website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not wish to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe at the following email address: the entity, indicating in the subject "Do not send mails".
THE ORIGIN OF DATA
The personal data that we treat in TASIAS, S.A come directly from you:
The categories of data that are treated are:
- Identification data
- Identification codes or codes
- Personal characteristics
- Job Details
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Commercial information
- Economic data - Financial
Specially protected data is not processed.